Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tilapia Parmesan

The other night my husband wanted fish for dinner and he searched high and low for a great recipe that is different from what I have usually made in tilapia. He came across this great recipe from Recipe Zaar Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan and it is terrific! So easy to make (he is the chef on this one and he did a great job), this is one recipe we will be keeping in our recipe box. We just got some fresh tilapia fillets from Costco to do this. He wants to incorporate more fish in our weekly menu plans and with this, we can do it. This is also a recipe from a great restaurant in Wisconsin and they have it on their menu, so if ever in Wisconsin; then eat here, their menu looks amazing! The link is here to check them out: Mama's Restaurant, they have some great history and yummy looking menu.

I am not going to repost the recipe, just go to the website and try it for yourself, it is definitely a keeper!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I love Tilapia....I have made it before in place of the chicken in my Paris Chicken recipe on my blog, you should give it a try.

MaryBeth said...

Please stop over for a visit, I have an award for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we get our tilapia from Costco and fix it just like this too! :) It's a great way of serving tilapia.