Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends Award

I just happened to see a sweet comment from my friend Mary Beth at Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way and it really made my day. Thank you Mary Beth! I am honored to be recognized by other fellow bloggers and it just warms my heart that someone would think of me and my blog with the nice friend award. I am also excited that this is my first award for anything, so I am pretty tickled right about now. So now it is my turn to bestow this award to 8 of my fellow blogger friends who have outstanding blogs. All of my friends have outstanding blogs so it will be hard to choose.



Along with this award comes this message:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."It also says : "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am passing this "Friends award" to:

1. Megan at Megan's Munchies
2. Sarah at Treats for the Sweet Tooth
3. Susan at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy
4. Mary Beth at Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way
5. Liz at What's to Eat Baltimore?
6. Michelle at Taste As You Go
7. Sherri Jo at The Adventures of Kitchen Girl
8. Kevin at Wannabe TV Chef

It was hard to choose but all of my blog friends are well worth reading on my favorite food blog page. Thanks again Mary Beth!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I am so glad that I have made a new friend in you Brenda and really happy to share this award with you. You deserve it my dear!

Meg said...

I am so honored that you passed this on to me. Thanks blog friend! You are the best!

sj said...

Awww! thank you :) I'd not seen this until just now! I've been so behind on blog reading! *hugs* thanks so much!

Michelle Rittler said...

Thank you for passing this on to me! I'm so glad we're able to share our foodie adventures with each other!