Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vegan/Vegetarian Resources

It has been brought to my attention that I am forgetting the vegan/vegetarian people while writing this blog. While that is probably true, it isn't because I am trying to snuff them out or anything. It is because I have no clue how to cook this way as I was not brought up that way. So, for all the vegans and vegetarians, I am concocting this resource page for vegan and vegetarian sites because I do care about everyone as people and respect their choices. Thank you Malica (www.crazedmerlie.blogspot.com)for pointing this out for me from your review on Link Referral.

So, let the list begin. If anyone knows of very good vegan/vegetarian sites, please let me know and I will add them here. Thanks!

1. The Vegetarian's Guide to Dining in Boston MA
2. Vegan Food
3. About.com Vegetarian Recipes
4. Eat Air - A Vegan Food Log
5. Vegan Food: More Than Tofu and Sprouts
6. Vegan Food For Thought
7. The Vegetarian Resource Group Recipes
8. Vegetarian Recipes.org
9. Savvy Vegetarian: Support for your Vegetarian Diet and Lifestyle
10. VegCooking
11. The Vegan Cookbook

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: